Get Your Home Remodel Design & Build In One Go
Our Design To Build Process Ensures Your Home Is Remodeled Without Any Surprises Or Hidden Fees
In The Remodeling Business
Want To Know The Cost Of Your Home Remodel?
Schedule A Consultation Today!
Thomas Buckborough & Associates was created with the notion that homeowners should expect more out of the home remodeling experience.
As one of Boston’s premier integrated design-build firms, we eliminate the need for you to hire a separate remodeling architect, designer, and contractor.
Our goal is simple – we want you to love everything about your home.
You should love the way it looks, the way it feels, and how it meets the demands of your lifestyle and family.
Let’s discuss your next home remodeling project idea and explore the possibilities together.
- Do you look at your home and find yourself thinking it’s just…not where you’d like it to be?
- Is your kitchen kind of bland and outdated? Do you wish you had a bathtub you could soak in for hours while listening to your favorite music?
- Or do you own an antique home that needs some sprucing up?
If you’ve thought, “yes!” to any of the questions above, it’s time to do some remodeling.
Top 3 Remodeling Pains
While remodeling should be an exciting time, the following problems can turn it into a nightmare:
- I’m Dealing With Too Many People — you had to hire an architect and a designer and a builder. Unfortunately, they don’t see eye to eye and your project isn’t getting done well or on time.
- The Quote I Was Given Keeps Changing — you budgeted for the original quote that was given to you at the start of your project, but it keeps changing…and you can’t afford the difference.
- Your Remodel Is Taking Way Too Long — the builder said your project should take a few weeks, but it’s been nearly 2 months. You just want your home back and the chaos to stop.
We’re Fully Licensed, Insured & Certified:
- HIC-Home Improvement Contractor registration
- CSL- Construction Supervisors License
- RRP Remodeling Repairs & Painting; (we’re the lead certified remodeling company)
- Full workers compensation, including an umbrella policy
- Liability Insurance
- Certified Remodeling Project Manager (National Association of the Remodeling Industry, NARI)
- Certified Remodeler (NARI)
- Green Certified Professional (NARI)
- Certified Kitchen Designer (National Kitchen and Bath Association; NKBA)
Our 7-Point Promise To You
1. A Seamless Process:
Your remodel is designed and built by us – there’s no need for you to hire anyone else.
This ensures there are no surprises. We’re intimately familiar with the concept stage, and know just how to execute it.
2. A Firm Quote:
We stand confidently by our design concepts. So much so, we guarantee the quote we give you will never change.
3. We’re 100% Responsible:
The success of your remodel is our responsibility – once you’ve hired us, we make sure you get exactly what you ask for in the design phase.
4. Deadlines Are Always Met:
During the design phase, construction is meticulously planned. All meetings, agendas, and responsibilities are agreed upon ahead of time – and they don’t change.
5. Only The Best Materials & Brands Are Used:
All the materials used on your project will be under warranty, ranging from 1 year to lifetime.
6. Your Voice Is Heard:
Your priorities, values, and design tastes are #1 throughout the entire project.
If something you want won’t logically work with your property, we breakdown why. Nothing is left in the dark or pointlessly ignored.
7. Your Home Is Kept Clean:
Your property is respected and kept tidy throughout the whole building process. It’s still your home, no matter how much construction is going on.
Want to team up with us?
HERE’S WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
TBA brought the design ability to “think outside the box” that made the project so much more than we imagined. We are immensely pleased with the final outcome. Our repeated comment to friends and neighbors is that the money spent on the design phase was the best money we have ever invested in our home.
Thomas really treats each job like a business – no excuses. The contracts are nice. He is very thorough in setting expectations, right down to what time they could start and if they could use our bathroom. Everything was spelled out; very impressive.
You met and exceeded our expectations! The design was exciting, yet in keeping with the integrity of our home. Much attention was paid to detail. The input on tile design and coming with me to the showroom made for a positive and fun experience.
BEFORE & AFTER
BEST OF HOUZZ SERVICE LAST 3 OF 5 YEARS
Top Contractor Awards
The Thomas Buckborough & Associates Mission:
TB&A was first brought to life in 1988 by Thomas Buckborough. When he launched the company, he had 1 goal in mind:
To give homeowners somewhere to go that would provide them with everything they needed in one place — sophisticated design, interesting architectural detail, and exceptional craftsmanship — without breaking the bank.
And over the last 30 years, this goal has never changed. TB&A’s seamless Design To Build Process ensures they build comfortable, functional and timeless living spaces without any surprises or hidden fees.
Let's Work Together!
You’re going to love our process as much as your design. We’ll guarantee it.